Your opportunity to discover the magical world of colourful fish and living reefs in crystal clear warm blue waters.
Your chance to discover the magical world. The world of brightly coloured fish, in blue, crystal clear and warm waters. Diving is much easier than you think. Try Scuba Diving in Lanzarote will prepare you to participate in this new sport. Immerse yourself in a whole new world.
To really enjoy your first underwater experience, you will need someone you can trust and our instructors are the most patient and prepared. A qualified SSI Instructor from Atlantis Diving Lanzarote will teach you everything you need to know and, under their guidance, you will learn the skills you need to enjoy this first underwater experience, with a maximum of two divers per instructor.
We are sure that once you try it, you are going to love it!
What will you learn?
You will learn the fundamentals you need to dive under the direct supervision of an instructor. For example, how you can breathe underwater and whether you like it or not.
- Learn how you feel in your scuba gear and how easy it is to move in the water while wearing it.
- Realise what it’s like to breathe underwater with a regulator and whether you feel comfortable.
- Learn to move skillfully underwater.
- Learn some basic exercises and safety rules that will lead you to your full certification course when you take the next step.
There is nothing like breathing underwater for the first time. It takes some time to adjust, after all, we humans are not made to do this, however, after a few minutes of overwhelming amazement, most participants realise how easy diving really is. The biggest challenge instructors face is not getting participants to go into the water, but persuading them to come out when the dive is over!
How your activity is organised:
- Arrive at the dive centre at the agreed time (for a Try Dive, it will either be at 08:30 or 14:30).
- Theory session, equipment operation, behaviour in the water and safety regulations.
- A brief explanation of the operating rules of the dive centre and assembly of your equipment with your instructor.
- Immersion in the Sea with your Instructor.
- Return to the dive centre to collect your diploma.
Duration of the activity:
Approximately 2 hours from the time you arrive at the dive centre until you receive your diploma. The price includes all the necessary equipment to take part in the activity, diving insurance, an instructor, an attendance certificate, and a souvenir photograph.
To be able to participate in the Try Scuba Diving in Lanzarote experience, the following prerequisites are essential:
- Age: a minimum of 8 years of age (minors must be accompanied by an adult to the dive centre).
- Be able to swim.
- Complete a medical questionnaire to assess suitability for scuba diving.
Conditions that are incompatible with scuba diving:
- Cardiovascular disease.
If you have questions please, ask us!
Photo Gallery: Here are some pictures that we have taken on previous try-dives in Lanzarote. Click on an image to start a slideshow.
Here is a video showing some of the highlights of a try-dive with Atlantis.