Are you an SSI Open Water Instructor and do you want to improve your CV and be able to apply for a better position?
Do you want to continue training and continue improving your PROfeSSIon as a Diving Instructor?
Then don’t hesitate, become a Speciality Instructor.
Specialities to choose from include:
- Deep Diving
- Night & Limited Visibility
- Underwater Navigation
- eXtended Range Nitrox
- Wreck Diving
- Photo & Video
- Dry Suit Diving
- Equipment Techniques
- Marine Ecology, Shark Ecology, Sea Turtle Ecology, Fish Identification & Coral Identification
So, a whole range of possibilities.
All candidates participating in professional level training must present the following documents before certification can be issued:
- RSTC medical certificate signed by a doctor less than one year old
- CPR training documentation less than two years old
- First Aid Training documentation less than two years old
- Oxygen Administrator Training documentation less than two years old
- SSI Instructor Certification documentation
The Specialty Instructor course lasts 12 hours, normally spread over 1½ days.
The number of classes, schedules and sessions per day are set by your Instructor depending on the needs and capacity of the students and the water conditions.
- Student manual in digital format with integrated videos
- Physical materials necessary for the course
- Tanks & weights
- Course T-shirt
- Certification Fees
- Candidate’s diving equipment (can be rented at the centre)
- Medical certificate
Maximum capacity per course:
- 8 candidates
|Price €||+SSI Fee €|
|1 x Instructor Speciality||150||60|
|5 x Instructor Speciality||450||180|
For the 5 Speciality Bundle, you only need to add 3 Speciality Instructor courses to your cart (per candidate) and we’ll throw in the other two for free!