Do you know the names of all the fish that you see on your dives? The ocean is full of fascinating and beautiful fish. This programme teaches you the skills and capacity necessary to identify common fish families.
Sign up now and show-off in front of your friends!
With the Atlantis Lanzarote SSI Online Fish Identification course, you will be able to fill a gap in your knowledge of the seabed.
On our diving trips, we are used to seeing thousands of different fish and, in the tropical areas that we divers visit, we can marvel at these wonders: Maldives, Red Sea, Philippines, Polynesia, Caribbean, Indonesia, South Africa, even in Lanzarote we have thousands of fish that we can encounter, identify and know more about.
This is the time to get started with your online fish identification course. Our instructors are going to have a lot of fun teaching in our online classes using photos and videos of Lanzarote and the trips that Atlantis Diving Lanzarote have done, and are still doing around the world. Of course, we’d also love to see you afterwards to do some dives to be able to practice your new-found knowledge!
What do we learn in the Online Fish Identification course?
Let’s start by asking ourselves what is a fish? How many species of fish are there? How are they related? Where do we find them most often? How do they reproduce? How are they classified?
The answers to all these questions and many more answers in our wonderful online fish identification course.
How is the course organised?
- Read your course in the SSI App or on the DiveSSI web site
- Watch the videos that your Atlantis Diving Lanzarote instructors have prepared
- Participate in the 2 online classes (approximately 2 hours per class) through the ZOOM PRO platform, so that you can interact with your instructor
- We will discover all the secrets and we will learn about the different families of fish, their evolution and especially how to protect them
- Finally, there is an online exam
- Get your certification and your digital diploma!
This is a great course to prepare you for any of our forthcoming diving trips: Red Sea, Maldives, South Africa, etc.