Prepare for the unexpected.
Stress is a major cause of diving accidents and negatively impacts rescue situations. This course teaches you the skills and knowledge required to recognise and deal with stress, prevent accidents and properly deal with emergency situations encountered by divers.
You will earn the SSI Diver Stress and Rescue Speciality certification after completing this course.
- What is stress?
- Stress in Diving: Causes and Prevention
- How to Detect and Combat Stress
- Act in case of accident
- Techniques Needed to Deal with Panic and Rescues
- Factors Complicating Rescue
The main objective of any SSI Speciality course is to teach you the most important techniques in a fun environment. All courses are taught with theoretical classes and water training.
- 15 years of age
- Open Water Diver
- Medical certificate in force less than 12 months old
- CPR and First Aid course with less than 24 months old
- 3 confined water dives
- 3 open water dives