The Advanced Open Water Diver program is the only program that offers a combination of knowledge and experience.
There is no comparison with any other certifying agency.
The level of certification Advanced Open Water Diver from SSI is the only program in the Diving industry which offers a combination of knowledge and experience. There is no equivalent within any other certifying agency.
To get the certification SSI Advanced Open Water, you need to complete 4 speciality courses and have a minimum of 24 logged dives.
There are 2 ways to do it, completing one by one the four speciality courses which better fit your training needs or you can do it through our “4 specialities” packages choosing the specialities from the list at the end of this page.
- Every day from Monday to Sunday
- Open Water Diver certified
- 15 years of age or older
- have a minimum of 24 logged dives
- Current medical certificate for diving, less than 12 months old
- Minimum 4 days
- 4 specialities SSI educational material
- 8 dives to complete the 4 specialities
- Certifications and diplomas for each specialty and as an SSI Advanced Open Water Diver
- Diving equipment rental (including dive computer)
- Deep Diving (3 dives) + Nitrox Diver (1 dive) + Night Diving (2 dives) + Perfect Buoyancy (2 dives)
- Other options, discuss with us when booking