Advanced Open Water Diver
The level of certification Advanced Open Water Diver from SSI is the only program in the Diving industry which offers a combination of knowledge and experience. There is no equivalent within any other certifying agency.
To get the certification SSI Advanced Open Water, you need to complete 4 specialty courses and have a minimum of 24 logged dives.
There are 2 ways to do it, completing one by one the four specialty programs which fit better your training needs or you can do it through our “4 specialties” packages choosing the specialties from the list at the end of this page.
- Every day from Monday to Sunday
- Open Water Diver certified
- 15 years of age or greater
- have a minimum of 24 logged dives
- Current medical certificate for diving
- Minimum 4 days
- 4 specialties SSI educational material
- dives to complete de 4 specialties
- Certifications and diplomas for each specialty and as an SSI Advanced Open Water Diver
- Diving equipment rental (including dive computer)
Specialties you can choose from: