What’s the Dive Centre like at Atlantis Diving Lanzarote? Located in the Commercial Centre Montaña Tropical, we have a floor space of 150 m² divided into different areas for your comfort and convenience.
Situated in the Old Town area of Puerto del Carmen, we’re 2 minutes from the port and 5 minutes from Playa Chica where many of our dives start. Come and visit us to see what we have to offer.
Reception - Dry Room
- Reception area.
- Chill-out zone with sofas to relax and have a coffee.
- Our shop selling lots of diving and Freediving equipment.
- Free WiFi
Having a good classroom is a must for a dive centre where courses are your most important point. In order to deliver a good PRO course, it is mandatory to have a good classroom.
- Independent classroom for up to 8 students.
- 2 HDMI connected computers for presentations.
- 60″ TV for presentations
- WiFi and charging points for each student.
- Plenty of natural light (better for the eyes).
Compressor Room and Workshop
- Bauer PE 550 compressor with the capacity to refill tanks up to 850 litres per minute.
- Metallic cage to fill cylinders for increased safety.
- 60 steel air tanks of 15, 12, 10, 7 & 5 litres.
- 3 stage bottles prepared for Oxygen use in XR Nitrox advanced courses.
- 1 cylinder of 100% Oxygen for Deep Freediving courses.
Cleaning area - Wet Room
- Equipment cleaning area with freshwater hoses, and a drying area in the shade.
- Shower area with hot water.
- Two WCs.
- 22 complete sets of Cressi dive gear “replaced annually”
- 7mm wetsuits with hoods
- 3mm shorties to wear under wetsuits for winter diving
- 8 complete Freediving suits
- 3 complete XR Nitrox equipment
Transport - Our Fleet
- Renault Master van with 9 seats (new for 2022)
- Dacia Dokker van with 5 seats
- Semirigid Vanguard 760 DC with 15 seats
Quality has a price. We’re not the cheapest dive centre on the island nor would we want to be. Our clients and our friends are quite clear about this and they believe that we’re worth it!
We group our divers into small groups with the same level of training so that they can practice their techniques and move forward together.
For guided dives, we have a ratio of a maximum of 4 divers per guide in guided dives. For training dives, we operate a ratio of a maximum of 2 divers per instructor. A quality service without crowding, enabling learning on each dive or to be able to take photographs at a relaxed pace.
Within your limits:
According to your level of training you are prepared for a certain depth and your safety comes first. If you want to dive deeper, we can arrange a suitable course
Dive Boat for 12 people:
Our RIB has a capacity for 8 divers, 2 guides, the captain and another crew member, which corresponds to the maximum capacity allowed by the law in the Canary Islands.
Would you like to get more information about our dive centre in Lanzarote? Would you like to know more about our philosophy? Ask us now…